COVID-19 Tests for Hawaiian Airlines Passengers
You may select to have your sample collected by nasopharyngeal (nasal) swab or by providing a saliva sample on site. We offer expedited services for both test options.
- Our Nasal (Nasopharyngeal) Swab Test is performed by an authorized staff member who will insert a long cotton swab in both sides of your nose to collect your sample. The process lasts just seconds.
- Nasal Swab Test, 36-Hour Turnaround: $90
- Nasal Swab Test, 24-Hour Turnaround: $150
- For the Saliva Test, you will fill a vial by spitting through a funnel. It is not as fast as swab collection, but some may find it a more comfortable option.
Important: If you select the Saliva Test, you must avoid eating, drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco, chewing gum, brushing teeth, or using mouthwash 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Saliva Test, 36-Hour Turnaround: $105
- Saliva Test, 24-Hour Turnaround: $165
- Please review our Informed Consent for Laboratory Testing and Authorization for Disclosure of Protected Health Information before making your purchase. You will be required to indicate that you have read, understand, and agree to these terms before we can test you.
- Tests must be purchased in advance. Payment is processed via PayPal and can be done with a credit or debit card or funds in your PayPal account. All taxes and applicable fees are included in the price.