Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Shoreline, WA (remote to start)
We are a growing laboratory in Shoreline, Washington and are seeking a candidate to join our marketing team as a full time Marketing Coordinator! Our tests have helped thousands of people around the world achieve better health. Our clients are naturopaths, medical doctors, nurse practitioners, and other health professionals who provide their patients with guidance based on results from our tests. US BioTek has been a well-run and profitable business for 20+ years and we are taking the next step by implementing an aggressive growth strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity for a data-driven creative thinker with tactical marketing experience to advance their career in a rapidly growing environment. This individual will work with the marketing, sales, and customer service departments and contribute to a broad range of marketing projects to help generate sales leads, grow key accounts, and promote awareness of the US BioTek brand within target markets.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create marketing deliverables, including but not limited to, brochures, advertisements, emails, webinars, direct mail pieces, website content, and social media content to drive lead generation and customer retention.
- Assist in the development of PowerPoint presentations, tradeshow signage and displays, multimedia, and other materials.
- Draft, publish, and manage social media posts and assist in running paid social campaigns to build followership and engagement.
- Maintain US BioTek’s marketing automation platform (Hubspot). Monitor the system to ensure on-going operation and accuracy in data collection. Investigate and solve issues where needed.
- Create and configure marketing emails, drip campaigns, and sales sequences in marketing automation platform.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve search engine optimization, user engagement, and overall website effectiveness.
Other Marketing Duties
- Research and coordinate industry events, including tradeshows, seminars, and conferences.
- Assist in the development and implementation of integrated go-to-market campaigns for product launches.
- Support market research initiatives including customer satisfaction surveys and competitor analyses.
- 4-year college degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in a digital and/or content marketing environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience using social media to support a business
- Familiarity with standard marketing concepts, practices, and platforms – and a desire to learn more. Will train a motivated individual to use key tools of the role.
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM/marketing automation platform
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of Facebook for Business and/or LinkedIn Business
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
Apply now by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.