Territory Sales Manager
US BioTek is offering an exciting career path as the Southeast Territory Account Manager in functional laboratory testing. This position is responsible for targeting, acquiring, and managing news and existing clinician accounts via outbound calls and e-mails.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regional sales – driving growth in your designated region through new and existing customers.
- Identify and prospect healthcare practitioners, making 20 + connections per day.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Revive lapsed accounts and identify and engage slumped accounts.
- Full understanding of market forces within your territory that affect sales.
- Achieve monthly sales targets & goals.
- Attend frequent sales team meetings.
- Participate in local and national tradeshows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and active listening skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work in a solo environment.
- The ability to multi-task while delivering results
- College degree and/or experience in medical sales a bonus, but not necessary.
- Experience with Hubspot, or other CRM, a bonus, but not necessary.
- Uncapped Commission
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off