US BioTek is offering an exciting career path as the Western Canada Account Manager. This position is responsible for targeting, acquiring, and managing new and existing clinician accounts via outbound calls and e-mails within British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
This position will play a key role in the expansion of US BioTek services across Canada. Great opportunity for growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Regional sales – driving growth in your designated region through new and existing customers.
· Identify and prospect healthcare practitioners, making 20 + connections per day.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
· Revive lapsed accounts and identify and engage slumped accounts.
· Full understanding of market forces within your territory that affect sales.
· Achieve monthly sales targets & goals.
· Attend frequent sales team meetings.
· Participate in local and national tradeshows.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint.
· Excellent customer service, presentation, and active listening skills.
· Self-motivated and the ability to work in a solo environment.
· The ability to multi-task while delivering results
· College degree and/or experience in medical sales a bonus, but not necessary.
· Experience with Hubspot, or other CRM, a bonus, but not necessary.
$80,000 - $150,000 CAD / 1099
Who we are:
US BioTek Laboratories is both a CLIA and CAP accredited laboratory headquartered in Shoreline, Washington, USA that employs the latest laboratory technology, advanced automation, and a dedicated research team to ensure the accuracy and reproducibility of every test. We've applied 30+ years experience in laboratory science to refine and optimize the procedures we follow in our antibody assessment panels and other targeted tests, resulting in more meaningful and reliable information for providers and patients. Testing offered by US BioTek includes: food sensitivity, food allergy, celiac, candida, organic acids, environmental pollutants, and Covid-19 diagnostic test (RT-PCR) and Covid-19 Antibody test.
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance
Pay: $80,000.00-$150,000.00 per year