We are looking for a Full-Time Assembly Specialist to join our Front Office team! The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses strong communication and organizational skills, is a problem-solver, and can work independently or as part of a team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling test kits
- Electronically scanning documents
- Faxing and Filing documents and maintaining filing systems
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence and packages
- Maintaining office supplies
- Labeling and shipping tags application
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and to bend and lean.
- The employee is also required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Walk/Stand is required for this position 50% of the time, Sitting and physical motion while sitting is 50% of the time.
- Ability to multitask with accuracy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to be productive independently with strong organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and typing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to problem-solve
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.