We are looking for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to join our team! Our tests have helped thousands of people around the world to a better health with no use of medicine. Our clients are Naturopaths, Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners and other health professionals who will provide their patients with guidance based on our test results. US Biotek has been a well-run, solid and profitable business for 20+ years and we are now ready to take this a step further and are implementing an aggressive growth strategy.
We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate who possess strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to problem-solve and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answering multi-line phones
- Assisting clients, customers and vendors with inquiries, orders or questions over the phone, in person, and via e-mail
- Electronically scanning documents
- Faxing and Filing documents and maintaining filing systems
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence and packages
- Running occasional errands to post office and various other local vendors
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, memos and emails
- Maintaining office supplies or department
- Other basic office administrative tasks including but not limited to labeling, shipping, assembling test kit
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and to bend and lean.
- The employee is also required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Walk/Stand is required for this position 50% of the time, Sitting and physical motion while sitting is 50% of the time.
- Ability to multitask with accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be productive independently with strong organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and typing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to problem-solve
- Administrative work experience preferred but not required
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.