Do you like finding ways to integrate the latest marketing strategies into actionable marketing plans? Are you interested in working with a data-driven team that shares ideas and helps each other grow? Does your keen eye for design make you cringe at the sight of bad PowerPoints? Are you looking to take on responsibilities and quickly grow your skillsets to add more items to your tool belt? If so, the marketing specialist position at US BioTek might be the perfect place for you.
US BioTek is a growing laboratory that needs a data-driven creative thinker with tactical marketing experience to help us continue our 22-year winning record as a leader in functional medicine testing.
At US BioTek, we offer our naturopath, medical doctor, nurse practitioner, and health professional customers tests that provide the insights they need to provide their patients with data-driven guidance. The incoming Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing, sales, and customer service teams and contribute to the development of a broad range of marketing projects, including driving brand awareness, generating sales leads, and growing key accounts.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of integrated go-to-market campaigns for product launches and promotions.
- Create deliverables such as brochures, advertisements, emails, webinars, direct mail, website content, social media content, and more to drive lead generation and customer retention strategies.
- Draft, publish and maintain paid social and digital advertising efforts to build engagement and followership.
- Work with the team to identify and implement opportunities to improve website content, visitors’ journey, conversion opportunities, SEO, and overall website effectiveness.
- Support market research initiatives, including customer satisfaction surveys and competitor analyses.
- Create and maintain reports to track marketing initiative progress and identify opportunities for adjustments.
- Write content for blog posts, articles, and outgoing thought leadership pieces.
- 4-year college degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- 1+ years of experience in a digital and/or content marketing environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience using social media to support a business
- Familiarity with standard marketing concepts, practices, and platforms – and a desire to learn more. We will train a motivated individual to use key tools of the role.
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM/marketing automation platform
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Google Search Console.
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
Apply now by emailing your resume to email@example.com.