Marketing Communications Manager
US BioTek Laboratories is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager who is ready to roll up his or her sleeves and help us take our company to the next level in the rapidly growing food sensitivity and allergy testing market. This is an excellent opportunity for a savvy, hands-on marketer with knowledge of both digital and traditional marketing mediums, and thrives in a flexible, dynamic environment. You will develop programs to increase awareness, generate leads, and engage clients, using analytics to report out results on all marketing initiatives. The position offers an exceptional opportunity for upward growth, with potential for expanded responsibilities based on performance and development.
In this role, you’ll use your digital marketing knowledge to enhance US BioTek’s online presence, drive web traffic, and increase engagement. You will serve as the in-house expert on our CRM, website, and marketing automation platforms (HubSpot), optimizing their use across the organization. You will establish messaging that resonates with our target audiences in both the B2B and B2C spaces and create high-value content to educate and engage our clients. Applying your creativity and a suite of marketing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, and various social media, you will devise, produce, and deploy a wide range of marketing deliverables.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Build and optimize online lead generation programs, including e-mail marketing, Google Ads, and third-party media programs
- Develop integrated campaigns to promote awareness and generate leads within our target audiences
- Create marketing deliverables, including but not limited to writing and designing brochures, advertisements, emails, direct mail, website content
- Optimize lead follow up and nurture programs through the HubSpot marketing automation platform
- Manage company website (HubSpot)
- Work closely with sales to ensure alignment with marketing programs and CRM processes
- Develop and maintain social media programs
- Document brand standards and ensure consistency across marketing activities
- Assist in the production of events, including conferences, tradeshows, and webinars
- Measure and track results of US BioTek marketing programs to ensure ROI
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 5 years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts, practices, and platforms
- Experience with a marketing automation platform such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to conceive, produce, write and edit content
- Experience with a relational CRM such as Salesforce, Dynamics, HubSpot, etc.
- Knowledge of analytical tools for metrics and KPI reporting
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Self-starter; ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a flexible environment
- High sense of urgency
- Some travel may be required for marketing events
This position is based at our Shoreline, WA headquarters. You must have current permission to work in the USA or be a US citizen.
Contact us at email@example.com