We are a growing laboratory in Shoreline, Washington with a wonderful group of employees and are looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to join our Front Office team! Our tests have helped thousands of people around the world achieve better health naturally. Our clients are Naturopaths, Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, and other health professionals who provide their patients with guidance based on results from our tests. US Biotek has been a well-run and profitable business for 20+ years and we are taking the next step by implementing an aggressive growth strategy.
We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate who possesses strong communication and organizational skills, with the ability to problem-solve and work independently as well as part of a team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling test kits
- Electronically scanning documents
- Faxing and filing documents and maintaining filing systems
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence and packages
- Maintaining office supplies
- Labeling and shipping tags application
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly be required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and to bend and lean.
- The employee is also required to stand, walk and stoop, and kneel or crouch.
- The employee must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Walk/stand is required for this position 50% of the time, sitting and physical motion while sitting 50% of the time.
- Ability to multitask with accuracy
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to be productive independently with strong organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and typing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to problem-solve
Job Type: Part-Time
Apply now by emailing your resume to email@example.com.